Recommendations for Comprehensive Post-Arrival Health Assessment for people from Refugee-like backgrounds (2016 Ed) – Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases (ASID) and Refugee Health Network of Australia Refugee Health Guidelines
These pages includes resources and guidelines for health practitioners and resources for patients.
- Sexually transmissible infections and blood borne viruses (Animation videos in English) – Watch them here.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STIs) – Refugee Health Guide
- Queensland Syphilis in Pregnancy Guideline (SiP) www.health.qld.gov.au/qcg. The Queensland SiP Clinical Guideline is accompanied by a guideline supplement which presents the methodology, levels of evidence, and suggested implementation methods. The supplement is integral to and should be read in conjunction with the guideline. Consumer information, flowcharts, education presentations and the knowledge assessment aligned to the SiP guideline are available from the QCG website.
- List of Queensland sexual health and HIV services – Queensland Health
- Princess Alexandra Sexual Health (PASH)
- Mater Infectious Disease Unit
- HIV/AIDS and Sexual Health Program – ECCQ
- Qld Positive People
ASHM – Information for clinicians about HIV, viral hepatitis and sexually transmissible infections – prevention, testing, diagnosis and management. Visit website.
ASHM Testing Portal provides National Testing Policies targeted toward health professionals ordering HIV, hepatitis C and hepatitis B tests and receiving, interpreting and delivering results to patients. More here.
Watch a recorded session of the clinical education session ‘HIV Management and Refugee Health’ (July, 2019) here.
Community perspectives on Infectious Diseases: Refugee Health (video 4 mins)