Afghanistan Updates and Services
- Links and information – How you can support Afghanistan and Afghan people from Australia.
- View a video on Facebook created by Queensland Transcultural Mental Health and QPASTT outlining simple guidance for community organisations supporting people affected by the crisis who may be experiencing distress.
- Information about Responding to People in Distress – QPASTT
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Service (RAILS) – Information about Afghanistan.
- Deparment of Home Affairs (DOHA) – Visa holders or visa and citizenship applicants in Afghanistan can call the DOHA +61 2 6196 0196, 24/7. People needing assistance in relation to their family members, or people within Afghanistan can contact the Australian Government Consular Emergency Centre on +61 2 6261 3305, 24/7.
- Find My Family: Restoring Family Links – Australian Red Cross (ARC) – More information here. ARC Information in DARI and PASHTO
- Specialised and Intensive Services (SIS) – Make a referral
- Take steps to look after yourself and your families in these times of deep crisis. Contact: QPASTT or World Wellness Group Multicultural Connect Line or Lifeline (Ph 13 11 14)
- SBS News in Dari and Pashto
- Australian Red Cross – Afghanistan Crisis Appeal – Donate now.
- Afghan Appeal – QUEENSLAND AFGHAN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION PUBLIC FUND
- Refugee Council Australia call on all Parliamentarians to respond to the crisis in Afghanistan – Add your name or organisation to support.
- Translated versions of public health restrictions from Qld Health available here.
- Further information about COVID-19 for Multicultural communities here.
- Subscribe to the Refugee Health E Newsletter for monthly updates.
- Read past editions of Refugee Health Network Qld E News here