Support and Services
- LGBTIQ+ Community Services and Resource Directory– A resource developed by Multicultural Australia, Open Doors Youth Service, True Relationships and Reproductive Health, and the Queensland Program of Assistance to Survivors of Torture and Trauma (QPASTT)
- Third Queer Culture – a peer social group for LGBTIQ+ people from diverse backgrounds who have an experience of seeking safety in Australia.
- Queensland Aids Council
- Diverse Voices – Focus on the operation of a peer to peer telephone and internet counselling service and online community service directory.
- Migrant and Refugee LGBTIQ+ Cultural Safety elearning Training Module – TRUE Relationships and Reproductive Health
- Transhub – information, informed consent, GAHT, medico/legal implications
- Forcibly Displaced People Network – This online training module is designed to increase the capacity of various community services in providing affirming, safe and inclusive support for LGBTIQ+ forcibly displaced people. The training module is designed for a range of organisations. This includes organisations working with asylum-seeking, migrant, refugee and international student populations and LGBTIQ+ organisations and services working with people living with HIV.
- Inclusive communication with LGBTIQ+ clients – Practice Guide – Australian Institute of Family Studies
- Download and print this poster ‘This clinic provides care for everyone regardless of their differences. All different all equal” (in 9 languages and includes Rainbow Flag).
Research and Reports