- Hepatitis B – ASHM Resources
- Hepatitis C – ASHM Resources
- Managing Advanced Liver Disease – A 2 page summary
More information – working with people from CALD backgrounds here.
ASHM Testing Portal here.
- Find treatment services for hepatitis including medical services, pharmacies dispensing the new hepatitis C treatments, and liver clinics see Hepatitis Queensland Treatment Directory.
- ECCQ Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS & Sexual Health Program (including FREE Fibroscan for people from CALD backgrounds) – More info here.
Resources for patients – Hepatitis
B Aware: Eating well for liver health – Video by Hepatitis Qld in partnership with Mater outlining healthy options when shopping
B Informed: Eating well for liver health – Video by Hepatitis Qld in partnership with Mater and Inala Community Hub outlining healthy options for cooking and eating
Dancing in the Rain – Produced by Hepatitis Queensland, this short film explores the serious health issues in a lighthearted way that aims to raise awareness of hepatitis B within Queensland communities.
My Guide to Chronic Hepatitis B – Ethnic Communities Council Qld (ECCQ)
Hepatitis Australia Resources
Info sheets about Hepatitis C in Various languages. Available here.
Videos about HIV and Hepatitis
Multicultural HIV and Hepatitis Service has produced a number of videos to increase awareness of hepatitis C and its cure in diverse communities. The videos are available in in Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin) and Vietnamese with English subtitles. Available here.
More information for Clinicians
August, 2017: Watch Dr Margaret Kay give an update about Hepatitis B for Primary Health Care here