Find your nearest COVID-19 testing centre in Queensland
How to do a RAT
- Queensland Health – A Factsheet with basic instructions on how to do a nasal rapid antigen test.
- Translated videos – How to do a nasal RAT.
- Watch a video about how to do a RAT (with no words – just actions).
- How to use RATs. The Australian Department of Health has created a selection of resources on rapid antigen tests (RATs) which have been translated into 63 languages. These resources explain how to use RATs, where to find them, what each RAT result means, and what to do if your RAT is positive.
- How to use a rapid antigen oral saliva test
- How to use a nasal swab rapid antigen test
- Where can I get a rapid antigen test?
- Free rapid antigen and PCR tests are available
- What to do if your rapid antigen test is positive
- What does my rapid antigen test mean?
- Getting tested for COVID-19
- Rapid antigen tests (RAT)
Translated fact sheets about how to do a RAT from Victoria.
Information for accessing free RAT kits for Pasifika workers