Services and Support
- What to do when you are sick with COVID in Queensland?
- National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080. Press 8 for interpreter
- 134COVID (13 42 68) for COVID-19 enquiries including restrictions.
- 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) for health-related information. Ask for an interpreter if you need one.
- Multicultural Connect Line – Queensland-wide service for people from multicultural backgrounds whose lives have been affected by COVID-19. Ph. 1300 079 020
- Health Direct Coronavirus hub
Support for Mental wellbeing during COVID
- Mental health support for COVID-19 – A dedicated page with links to mental health supports.
- Head to Health
- FACE COVID – How To Respond Effectively To The Corona Crisis – a video by Dr. Russ Harris – Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- How to work with anxiety during COVID 19 – video from the NICABM (National Institue for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine)
- Podcasts for children – ABC Coronacast