Translated Videos about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Download the list of links to translated videos for Queensland CALD communities here.
- COVID-19 Vaccine – Department of Health – Information in your language – scroll to the bottom of each language to find videos
- COVID-19 vaccine – Radio – Why should I get vaccinated?
- SBS – COVID-19 Vaccine Videos – Rollout Plan
- Goodbye COVID campaign has videos in 20 languages – North Western Melbourne PHN
About the COVID-19 Vaccine
Dr Margaret Kay (GP and Senior Lecturer at UQ) presents information in English from Queensland Health developed as part of the CALD COVID Health Engagement Project auspiced by the Refugee Health Network Qld. The information is based on questions asked by CALD communities. Current August, 2021.
View the videos here:
- Video 1: What is the covid vaccine?
- Video 2: Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
- Video 3: What are the side effects of COVID -19 vaccine?
- Video 4: How, when and where to get the vaccine English?
- Video 5: What can I expect on the day of my vaccination?
The scripts of the presentations can be downloaded here:
- Video Script 1: What is the covid vaccine?
- Video Script 2: Is the vaccine safe?
- Video 3 Script: What are the side effects of COVID -19 vaccine?
- Video 4 Script: How, when and where to get the vaccine English?
- Video 5 Script: What can I expect on the day of my vaccination?
These videos can be viewed in other languages here
- Watch people talk about receiving their COVID-19 vaccine shot in Queensland
- Want to make a video diary about getting the COVID-19 vaccine to share with the Queensland community? Follow these Video Diary Guidelines and complete this Photo and video Permission Form
Videos about How to get tested for COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccines: culturally appropriate responses with CALD communities – May 5th, 2021 – Watch it here.
English-Karenni COVID 19 information session (April 24, 2021) – Watch video https://youtu.be/ZpNNVKdCSXY