- Strengthening COVID-19 vaccine demand and uptake in refugees and migrants – WHO March 2022
- Enhancing and supporting the COVID-19 vaccination program – focusing on Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities – University of New South Wales & UTS Sydney
- Summary of NRAAG Consultation Outcomes Report – This report consolidates community feedback on the gaps, challenges and barriers in light of COVID-19 rapid responses.
- COVID-19 Update for refugees and people seeking asylum – Refugee Council Australia
- Health Literacy Insights for Health Crises Kim Parson, Humana; Marin P. Allen, PhD, National Institutes of Health; Wilma Alvarado-Little, MA, MSW, Alvarado-Little Consulting; Rima Rudd, ScD, MSPH, Harvard School of Public Health July 17, 2017