Multicultural Leader Forums
- Missed it? – Watch the video here
- Covid and fertility fact sheet from Department of Health and Translated fact sheet
- Omicron and living with COVID-19 – Hon Minister Leanne Linard and Deputy Chief Health Officer Dr Lynne Mckinlay – Watch it here
- Read the answers to questions asked at this zoom, provided by Queensland Health here.
11th November, 2021 – Opening the Borders – What does this mean?
- Full video discussion with questions answered by Dr Lynne McKinlay (Deputy Chief Health Officer, Qld Health) – Watch it here.
- Further answers to your questions available here
- Full detail about the border plan for 70% , 80% and 90% vaccination is now available in 38 languages on the Queensland health Multicultural information page
- Other resources shared:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination resources for community groups
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs – international travellers to Australia
- Information from Australian Government about COVID-19 vaccinations in relation to travel
- Guidance on foreign vaccination certificates
- Information about COVID-19 boosters
- Workers in a healthcare setting (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements) Direction
- Requirements for workers in healthcare settings
31 July, 2021 – Lockdown in South East Qld
- Video presentation by Dr Jeannette Young (Qld Health CHO) to CALD Multicultural Leaders, including answering questions that communities have about the 3 day lockdown. View it here.
- Video presentation from Diana Young – Director, Strategy and Engagement, Community Recovery Community Services, Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy about Community Wellbeing and Support. View it here.
- Download the presentation – Diana Young with links to community support services HERE
- Download the Plain English version of 31st July, 2021 Lockdown SE Qld (Qld Health) here.
COVID 19 Update: 3 day lockdown and vaccines 30 June 2021
- Your questions answered by Queensland Health – Multicultural leaders forum Q&A for Queensland Health
- The public health direction about lockdowns and masks has now been translated into 38 languages.
- Presentation from Dept. of Communities: Community Wellbeing and Support Presentation June 2021
- Multicultural Connect Line: Support and information to find aid, assistance and mental health services in your language. A Queensland- wide service for people from multicultural backgrounds whose lives have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- The CALD COVID Health Engagement Project can assist communities with information and resources about COVID19 and vaccinations, please contact the project officers for more information.
May 5th, 2021 – COVID-19 vaccines: culturally appropriate responses with CALD communities – Watch it here.
- Feb 3, 2021 – COVID 19 Vaccination – Recording of presentation by Dr Jeannette Young (CHO – Qld Health) to Multicultural Community Leaders, Brisbane – WATCH IT HERE. Download the TRANSCRIPT HERE
- January 11, 2021 – Recording of presentation by Dr Jeannette Young (CHO – Qld Health) to Multicultural Community Leaders, Brisbane – WATCH IT HERE.
- Transcript of Dr Jeannette Young addressing Multicultural Community Leaders – Jan 11th
- July 29, 2020 – Multicultural Communities Zoom Webinar notes
More information about restrictions available from the Queensland Government here.