- Australian Refugee Health Practice Guide – Immunisation
- Australian Government Department of Health – Vaccination for migrants, refugees and people seeking asylum in Australia. Information about assessing the vaccination status of children and adults entering Australia
- Free catch-up vaccines for all – Australian Government Dept Health
- Immunise Australia Program: Clinical Updates for Health Professionals
- The Queensland Immunisation Schedule
- AIR – Medical Exemption Form – GPs use this form to notify an individual’s vaccination exemption due to a medical contraindication or a natural immunity.
- Best practice guidelines for immunising a person from a refugee background (Jones, M. & Strikis, A) Mater Health Services (October, 2017). Download the Poster here.
Resources for patients
- Australian Government Department of Health – Following vaccination – what to expect and what to do – Pictorial tip sheet for patients
Useful Immunisation information from Interstate
Catch-up immunisation for refugees and asylum seekers: Information for immunisation providers
Immunisation: Information for case workers and health service staff
The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne: Catch up Immunisation in Refugees
Catch Up Immunisation – Dr Christine Phillips (2007)