COVID 19 Audio and Translated Information
- Recent updates about the Greater Brisbane lockdown and easing of restrictions see here.
- Qld Health translated resources here. For up to date alerts please refer to Queensland Health.
- Other languages in audio are available from the Queensland African Communities Council website.
- Audio and video about Telehealth are available in some languages here.
ENGLISH SCRIPT – TESTING (Developed by Metro South Health: Health Equity and Access Unit)
- Should I get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- How can I get tested?
- How much will the test cost?
- What should I bring?
- How is the test done?
- When will I know the result of my test?
- Need interpreter or other language support?
- Download the whole English script here.
- Please note the script refers to testing centres in Metro South area but for a full list of where to get COVID 19 testing across Queensland see Queensland Health.
- For an Easy English version of what happens when you get tested see a pictorial version here.
Kurdish Kurmanji – Download
Rohingya (Audio) – Download
To listen to other oler audio messages about COVID-19 see the COVID 19 Audio messages ARCHIVE page